Most managers in Russia believes that the success of the company to answer the simple questions: "What?", "How?" and "Who?". Many successful businessmen now know exactly the answers to these three classic marketing problem. The question "Why?" or "In the name of what?" seems superfluous. In response to this question can often hear that this metaphysics, and business only exists to make a profit, make money.
According to American researchers and T.Pitersa R.Uotermena, companies which have made for themselves a financial goal, as a rule, do not achieve the financial results, which the company reach a wider range of values. Specifically, this wider range of values can be defined as the ideology of the company, its internal and external image.
The ideology of the campaign and its internal image
The ideology of the company - a system of values and guidelines to be considered by company staff. Embodied in the life of an ideology shapes the company's image as an internal (perceived employed staff) and external (perceived by the external environment of the company). The ideology of the company - is installed on a theoretical system of values and behaviors, the image - the image of a real company with a particular ideology. That is the image - this is the practical aspect of the ideology of the company, the embodiment of ideological attitudes in specific situations.
- Contact the ideology and image
- The ideology, image and mission of the company
- The functions of ideology
- Goal-setting function of ideology
- Mobilizing function of ideology
- The function of self-identification of staff
- Function to create a system of values and behaviors
- Creating a company image
- Elements of an internal image
- Foundation of the company's image
- External image
- Public recognition of the firm
- Investor Relations
- The inner image
- Intangible image
- The value for the firm's image